1" x 150' Roll Orafol Oralite (Reflexite) M82 SOLAS Reflective Marine Tape Safety of life at Sea Maritime Aids to Navigation
See shipping details link above for important information.
Orders over $100 Ship Free - Continental US Lower 48 States Only.
1" x 150 Foot Roll
The Orafol Oralite SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) compliant microprismatic technology offers excellent long range visibility(over 1 kilometer), typically more than 3 times that of the IMO standard. These tapes are designed to enhance the visibility of life jackets, ring buoys, survival suits, and inflatable life rafts in marine and land environments. It is also very popular for motorcycles, bikes and other common uses due to its extreme reflectivity.
The tape is made from a pliable, thin single layer product, coupled with an aggressive adhesive backing and removable liner. This product complies with SOLAS/IMO requirements approved by the US Coast Guard, European BV and many other countries. Certified to Type 1 and Type 2 applications, and ATON (Aids To Navigation). Meets U.S. Coast Guard Specification G-SEC-393A for use on Maritime Aids to Navigation.
PLEASE READ IMPORANT INFORMATION BELOW
- Most orders ship between 1 and 5 business days unless otherwise stated. See Description Section in RED for addtional information if applicable.
- Some items must ship via UPS - see description section in RED on that item.
- Products ship from different warehouse locations - based on the item ordered.
- A Flat Rate of $5.00 for shipping is charged on all orders under $100.00 (Continental US Lower 48 States Only)
- Orders over $100.00 Ship Free - (Continental US Lower 48 States Only)
- Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico: Some items must ship via UPS - see information in RED on that item.
- Canada: Please check with your Country regarding import / custom fees as these are not included with the Shipping Cost. Some items must ship via UPS - see information in RED on that item.
If there is an exception to your order we will notify you via email.
If you have any questions on your order please contact us or message us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SafeWayTraction/
Tracking information from UPS, FedEx or the US Postal Service will be entered into the order details and a email will be generated with this information to you.