Safe Way Traction's line of stair nosings and step covers are non-slip molded fiberglass (FRP) treads made with a blend of mineral abrasive epoxy grit. They are designed with a nosing to go over the end of the stair, where most slipping accidents occur. These industrial, high visibility step covers provide a permanent anti-slip solution for outdoor and slippery stairs.
- Helps reduce slips & falls on a variety of applications
- Attractive, high visibility surface appearance
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Easily fasten with screws and construction adhesive (not included)
- Does not require paint or stain
- Resistant to salt and other de-icing products
Step Covers are Black and Yellow and available in widths of 9" and 11.75", and lengths of 36" and 48". Custom sizes available.
Stair Nosings are Yellow and available in Medium or Heavy grit, in widths of 3", and lengths of 36" and 48". Custom sizes available.
Please note minimum order requirements, return policy and shipping/processing time when ordering.